Last updated: August 8, 2023
- Information We Collecta. Directly from you. This might be when you sign up for our newsletter, request an appointment, or ask us a question.
b. Automatically. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from your devices. We collect information about users over time when you use this website.
c. From third parties. This might be if someone shares content from our site with you or if a doctor refers you to our site.
- Use of Your Personal DataWe use your personal data for several purposes:
- To respond to your queries or requests.
- To process your requests for resources or information.
- To help us improve and personalize our services.
- For our marketing purposes.
- To decide what content to show you.
- Sharing of InformationWe will not share your personal information with third parties without your explicit consent, except:
- For legal reasons or in the context of a business transfer.
- With third-party vendors who perform services on our behalf.
- If there is a need to share information to address an immediate threat to health or safety.
- Your Choices and Rightsa. Marketing Emails. You can opt out of our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us.
b. Your Rights. Depending on where you reside, you might have the right to access and/or correct the personal information we hold about you.
- Cookies and TrackingWe use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our site. This can include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device.
- SecurityWe employ measures designed to protect the information that we collect online. However, no system can be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- Children’s PrivacyOur site is not designed for children. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.